The movie couples should watch

I personally recommend you to watch Fireproof together with your husband or wife. It will help you to save your marriage and to avoid divorce. You will learn more how to treat your husband and wife better and how to have a wonderful life together. It's not too late to start all over again. Every marriage is worth saving. I hope you'll watch it. You can watch Fireproof's trailer and some of it's parts here in my blog. Learn and enjoy! Click here to watch the movie..

5 Tips To Save Your Marriage

Saturday, March 20, 2010

My married life

I've been married for about 1 year and 10 months, long, long way to go. My husband is out of the country so we just spent 2 months and 3 weeks together as a married couple. That's really hell and it really made us so depressed because we got little time to enjoy our honeymoon stage and life together as husband and wife. They say that your first year is the adjustment stage and yet we haven't been to that because it's different when you're on the same house that's the time to get to know each other better. I wish that we could spent our time together now, I wish we could be together for us to experience the beauty of marriage.

Though we're apart, misunderstandings and quarrels are still part of our relationship and it's so hard to fix things up because we are not together. Pride should be left out because we wanted to make our relationship work. On those trouble times, I feel like dying. It kills me to think that we have problem and we got no time to talk it over because he have to go to work and we have different time zone but we make sure that we talk about it but for me I want to settle it on the same moment but it's impossible I have to wait and make my self suffer for some time. It would be easier to mend our problems if we were together but still I'm just thinking that it's God's way of making us stronger and tougher. We've gone through so much pain, heartaches, stress, depression, anxieties and happy moments even we're apart. God has He's own plans and I'm lifting everything to him.

We got long way to go and I'm hoping that soon we'll have each other again and have a wonderful life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers