The movie couples should watch

I personally recommend you to watch Fireproof together with your husband or wife. It will help you to save your marriage and to avoid divorce. You will learn more how to treat your husband and wife better and how to have a wonderful life together. It's not too late to start all over again. Every marriage is worth saving. I hope you'll watch it. You can watch Fireproof's trailer and some of it's parts here in my blog. Learn and enjoy! Click here to watch the movie..

5 Tips To Save Your Marriage

Thursday, September 10, 2009

How to Save a Marriage - Saving Your Marriage is in Your Hands! Every Marriage Can Be Saved

By Juliette Christian Platinum Quality Author


Seeing your marriage end is one of the most horrible and mentally devastating things that you can go through in your life. You can't help but remember the ceremony, the honeymoon; all the good days with good hopes. And you don't want to accept to just let everything go and divorce. You want to save a marriage but are hopeless to do so, because everything seems to be going the wrong way.

I know all those exactly, because I have been in your shoes. I feel for you, my friend, as my marriage was ending too. I wanted to save my marriage but didn't know what to do so. All I could think of to do was to apologize over and over to my husband and beg him for forgiveness to save our marriage.

But not let's fast forward from those hard days to today: I have saved my marriage. And in saying this, I know that I am hugely understating everything: Because my husband loves me more than anything now, and I love him more than anything. Our marriage is so... awesome!

What changed? What did I do to save a marriage, that changed the whole episode so much?

It is that I have been taught to do the right things instead of apologizing and begging to my spouse. The right way of taking action to save a marriage is acknowledging that your spouse is fed up with you, and restrain yourself from doing things that would make your spouse even more fed up you. Actually, you should do the opposite of these things. How?

You should be more "inaccessible" to your spouse. Do not beg to them for anything. Do not forget that people want what they CAN'T have! This rule is working against you right now - and it is in your hands to reverse the situation so that rule will be working FOR you.


--------
You can do it now! Do whatever you can to save your marriage. It lies in your hands. Always think positive that you can do it. Do it for your family.

Resources on How to Save Your Marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers